Sorry, Wrong Slusher
|Season 4, Episode 1|
September 7, 1991
Christopher Robin's mom makes Christopher Robin go to bed, much to Christopher’s dismay. He decides to sneak downstairs. Tigger, Pooh, and Piglet come to keep him company, and decide to watch T.V. However, Tigger is just flipping through the channels until he finds one, and everyone falls asleep.
Later the gang watches a night-spy-tickling slusher film named The Slusher Who Slushed Everyone And Then Went Back to Slush Them Again, and order pizza, but thanks to Tigger, Christopher Robin gives the wrong address doing the one next door. Then Tigger ends up giving away their address to a stranger. Then panic begins. However they decide to come up with a plan, using Piglet as bait. Later, Eeyore comes to visit and notices Piglet which scares him off. This causes everyone to mistake Eeyore as the slusher. The door to the bathroom, which has flooded after a hose trap went wrong, unknown to the animals and Christopher Robin, gives way and the flood spreads to the rest of the house. The water takes everyone into the pit that they dug as a trap, then flows away. Then everyone dries off, discovers that Eeyore is not the slusher and changes. They decide to form another plan, again, with Piglet as the distraction, however he takes cover at a dog house, and Skippy the sheepdog, scares him. Skippy catches Pooh and licks his face, but then the police turn up and arrest Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore. Christopher Robin notices and comes out, only to be arrested as well. In court, after an argument with the blame jumping from animal to animal, the judge and jury find everyone guilty of first degree noise causing. Luckily, Christopher Robin confesses he did it, and repeatedly says that he’s sorry. Then he wakes up and Mom comes down the stairs and says he was having a nightmare. Everyone realizes that there isn’t a slusher, until they hear someone at the door. It appears to be the unseen pizza delivery man who asked Christopher Robin if anyone have ordered pizza.
This episode ends with Pooh reviewing to the viewers about the dream he and his friends had, making in the epilogue of this episode: On March 16th, Christopher Robin was found guilty of leaving his bed when he shouldn’t have, and was placed in the custody of his friends; everything the viewers have seen was a dream; only the names of his friends have been changed to protect the innocent. Christopher Robin is seen wearing a prison uniform with a prison number around his neck that is numbered “2513079812”. Maybe it was just a dream.
- Winnie the Pooh
- Christopher Robin
- Christopher Robin's Mom
- The Neighbor
- The Pizza Delivery Guy
- The Man on TV
- The Judge
|Jim Cummings||Winnie the Pooh|
|Peter Cullen||Eeyore and the Man on TV|
|Tim Hoskins||Christopher Robin|
|Nicholas Omana||The Neighbor, The Pizza Delivery Guy|
|Patricia Parris||Christopher Robin's Mom|
|Ken Sansom||The Judge|
With the Voice Talents of
Key Layout Design
Supervising Timing Director
Post Production Manager
Post Production Supervisor
Sound Slushering Supervisor
Post Production Coordinators
Post Production Assistant
Post Production Services by
Supervising Sound Editor
Supervising Picture Editor
Songs Written and Produced by
Animation Production by
THIS MOTION PICTURE MADE UNDER
THIS JURISDICTION OF
©1991 THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- Christopher Robin: “She said for my head not to leave the pillow, but she never said anything about the pillow leaving the bed...”
- Judge: “I find you guilty of first degree, causing noise! And I’m throwing the book at you!”
- Pooh: [off-screen] “On March 16th, Christopher Robin was found guilty of leaving his bed when he shouldn’t have, and was placed in the custody of his friends. Everything you’ve seen was a dream; only the names of the animals have been changed to protect the innocent.”
- Eeyore: “Didn’t know slushers used the doorbell.”
- This episode is a response to the term, “Sorry wrong number”.
- This is the only season 4 episode that has been released on VHS to date.
- In the Welcome to Pooh Corner episode, “Too Smart for Strangers”, which aired before this episode, Tigger tells Roo to never give your address to a stranger. However, despite this, Tigger gives the address to the man on the phone.
- Slusher is probably a reference to Slasher as in a Slasher film.
- Paul Winchell returns as the voice of Tigger.
- First Episode that has Wang Film Productions.
- First Episode of Donna Alcock Smith, Michael Fallows, Kathleen Carr, Elizabeth Chapman, Albert Ring, Bill Lorencz, Robin Draper, Woody Yocum, Myrna Bushman, Lynne Batchelor, Christopher Keith, Michelle Robinson, Johanne Beaudoin, Craig Simpson, Exploding Bunny, Peggy McAffee and Jon Bavin/Studio 56.
- First Episode of Animators Chen Shichang Bunis Yang.
- First appearance of Skippy the Sheepdog.
- The first episode of the fourth season to take place in the real world.