Pooh’s Heffalump Halloween Movie is a Halloween movie featuring the Winnie the Pooh characters.
Plot it is a hilariously haunted Halloween in the Hundred Acre Wood and Roo’s new best friend, Lumpy is so excited about going trick-or-treating for the first time, until Tigger warns them about a creature called the dreaded evil gobloon in the woods, a creature that comes out every Halloween to catch residents of the Hundred Acre Wood and will turn you into a "jaggedy lantern" if he catches them, but Tigger also explains that if they catch it first. Before he catches them first they get to make a wish but when Pooh eats all of the Halloween candy, Roo and Lumpy decide to band together to catch the gobloon, vowing to be "brave together, brave forever." This film incorporates an original story line with material from the 1996 video release Boo to You Too! Winnie the Pooh.
- David Ogden Stiers as The Narrator
- Jimmy Bennett and Nikita Hopkins as Roo
- Kyle Stanger as Lumpy
- Peter Cullen as Eeyore
- Jim Cummings as Winnie the Pooh and Tigger
- Ken Sansom as Rabbit
- Kath Soucie as Kanga
- John Fiedler as Piglet (final role)
- Michael Gough as Gopher in Roo’s flashback
- Steve Schatzberg as Piglet (singing voice final role)
- Travis Oates as Piglet
- Winnie the Pooh
- Trick ’R’ Treating With Our Friends (and Finale)
- Brave Together
- As Long As I’m Here With You
Boo to You Too
- This was John Fiedler’s final role as Piglet. He died of cancer on June 24, 2005 before completing his lines in which Travis Oates was brought in to record the remaining lines and Steve Schatzberg’s final singing role as Piglet. He died of cancer on August 30, 2008. The Movie is Dedicated to John Fiedler and Paul Winchell.