- "Promise me you'll always remember-- you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think."
- —Christopher Robin
- "And so as winter changes into spring, which changes into summer, there are things which go on forever unchanging. Such as the way a certain boy cares for a certain bear. And we will know, for as long as we care to remember that somewhere in that enchanted place on top the forest, a boy and his bear will always be playing."
Christopher Robin is Winnie the Pooh's best friend and owner in the Pooh series and a good friend to all of the creatures within the Hundred Acre Woods. He is named after Christopher Robin Milne, the son of Pooh creator A.A. Milne. Christopher Robin is an imaginative and adventurous young boy who is also a very loyal friend. He was a key part of the classic Pooh storybooks and also featured in many stories and films of the Pooh television series and movies. In Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin, Christopher Robin revealed that he had started attending school and so he wouldn't be able to see Pooh and the others as often, though he promised to visit them wherever he could.Christopher Robin is almost always referred to by the full name of "Christopher Robin," though on rare occasions, the characters have been known to call him simply "Christopher." Many of the stories in the Pooh series open in Christopher Robin's Room and some even take place in it.
Christopher Robin has a brown hair. He wears a yellow shirt with a white collar, blue shorts, white socks and black Mary Jane shoes.
The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Christopher Robin is absent from many of the stories of this series, but does appear on a semi-regular basis, as well as his mother.
The Book of PoohChristopher Robin is only rarely seen in this series and when he does appear, is shown only from the neck down. To date, this is the only live-action performance of Christopher Robin. His mother can also be heard speaking from time-to-time in this series. She can be seen in the Stories from the Heart DVD release, but again, only from the neck down.
My Friends Tigger & Pooh
Christopher Robin's role is filled largely by Darby, a bright, young and inquisitive girl who is now paying regular visits to the Hundred Acre Woods. However, Christopher Robin did appear in two stories from the series.
2011 Winnie the Pooh Film
Christopher Robin returns in this film and Pooh and his friends happily celebrate his return with new adventures.
Christopher Robin is completely absent from the Kingdom Hearts series. Instead, Sora seems to fill his role as a loyal human friend for Pooh, though, like Christopher Robin, Sora has other responsibilities that prevent him from paying more than brief visits to Pooh. Pooh tries to find a way to keep Sora from leaving the Wood, but Sora helps him to see that he will always have a place in his heart.
- Paul Tiesler - The Book of Pooh
- Brady Bluhm - Winnie the Pooh: Seasons of Giving, Winnie the Pooh: A Valentine for You, Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin
- Tim Hoskins - Winnie the Pooh Friendship: Pooh Wishes, The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, A Winnie the Pooh Thanksgiving
- Tom Wheatley - Piglet's Big Movie
- Edan Gross - Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too
- Tom Attenborough - The Tigger Movie
- William Green - Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year
- Jack Boulter - Winnie the Pooh (2011 film)
- In Flanders, Christopher Robin is named Janneman Robinson.
- In real life, Christopher Robin Milne is the author, A. A. Milne's, son.